Tuesday, December 06, 2005

I also want to do an RPG Map

Based on the Buffy and Angel TV series. I feel I need to learn a lot more about mapping before I even try it though. I need to be a Pro at Warcraft Editor to pull this off.

I almost want to make it like a DOPRP, but I don't like the complete versatality of DOPRP's. I feel the DM should have control of the situation, that the DM should be able to have multiple Transitions maps. I want to make it fun and easy for even a noob DM to control scenarios and quests. I want to have multiple maps & options available for different scenarios.

I feel that if the players want to be evil they can duke it out with the forces of good, and versa in the arena of Sunnyvale.

I feel like it would take an insane amount of planning ahead of time.

I want custom spells, Savable characters, a traits system.

I want multiple maps:
The High School
Sunnyvale
Shopping Mall (filled with hundreds of uber-cool themed goodies)
The Bronze
San Francisco
Wolfram and Hart

I want to steal some ideas from Dark Deeds 6 and make controllers available to the DM.

Multiple campaign modes on start-up for a DM.
Buffy: The Vampire Slayer Campaign
Angel Campaign

Then after that another mode menu listing the seasons for each
Each Season would contain items, models, and characters from the original tv season.
Loading Buffy Campaign Please select Season
Season 1
Season 2
Season 3
Season 4
Season 5
Season 6
Season 7
Season 8

Loading Angel Campaign Please select Season
Season 1
Season 2
Season 3
Season 4
Season 5
Season 6

Each Player gets to select the character they want to play They all have traits.
Slayer, White Hat, Vampire, Priest, Librarian, GI, Technowizard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home